Numbers Speaks Louder Than words
Exact 0 Scratch Deliveries
Years Of Experience
What's In This Article?
- How do You Find Cheap Vehicle Shipping Rates?
- How Much does Affordable Car Shipping Cost?
- How to Ship a Car Most Cheaply?
- What do You Want to Know About Auto Transport Prices?
- What Documentation am I required to Transport My Car?
- How do You Get Cheap Car Shipping Quotes?
- How Many Tips to Ship Your Car Cheaply?
- How does Money Save When You Ship a Car?
- How Many Types of Car Transport Services?
The best way to ship a car is to find an honest company with low prices, but knowing where to look can be tricky. We’ll walk you through our tips for finding a reliable shipping company and tell you how to ship your car cheaply. Get Auto Transportation is the best option for this.
First, look at how much it costs to ship a car and why car shipping prices aren’t as straightforward as you may think.
The average cost to ship a car is about $1,108. Shipping costs range from about $499 to over $1989, depending on factors like transport type, the size of your vehicle, and distance.
Our research found a few things you can do to get cheaper car shipping rates. These include:
Car transport prices vary from day to day and company to company. When you ask Get Auto Transportation for a quote, the amount you receive is not necessarily your final cost. Get Auto Transportation you work with may be someone other than our company that ships your car.
It can feel like the Wild West, but we’re here to help you choose a reliable car shipper like Get Auto Transportation and get the lowest possible rate.
Documents required for transport by car include an invoice of lading along with your insurance’s terms and conditions. If you are shipping between or to United State, you will also require authorization from the lienholder and the absence of owner authorization.
You must create a listing on Get Auto Transportation to find cheap car shipping quotes. You must provide the complete transport details, including the make and model, year of your car, pickup and delivery locations, and shipping dates.
Once you have listed your car on the Get Auto Transportation marketplace, you'll receive quotes from transporters willing to haul your vehicle to its destination.
Review each trailer's profile, including user feedback from previous transportation. You'll want to pick the best service provider for your budget and needs. Select “accept” to complete the booking and start the delivery process when you've found a suitable carrier.
The cheapest way to ship a car across the country depends on several factors, such as the type of vehicle and how far you want it shipped. Here are 10 tips for saving money:
- Research all your options carefully.
- Compare rates and services.
- Don't pick the first company you see.
- Find the best shipper for your transportation requirements.
- Determine what is most important when transporting a car.
- Use open transport shipping.
- Check whether special offers or any discounts are available.
- Book as far in advance as possible.
- Transport your car from a city rather than a rural location.
- Pick the right time of the year, knowing that summer and holidays are more expensive.
First and foremost, transporting cars is all about timing your car shipping services. If you are not in a hurry to have your car transported and can wait for the busy car transport season to pass, you can save money on your car transport services.
Get Auto Transportation carriers that operate coast to coast are most active between May and September. On the other hand, fall and spring are when car transport carriers running north-south routes have the most workload.
The following ways to make your cheap car transport services as cost-effective as possible include:
Use our free online auto shipping price calculator or call us at (800) 930-7417 to review your options and see how you can gain significant savings on your following car shipping services!
In almost all cases, open car transport is the cheapest way to move a car to another state. Together with distance, carrier type (open or enclosed) has the most considerable influence on the price. The following options are available: